Those of you who holiday with us regularly are used the professional relaxed service we provide. We work hard to ensure that booking your independent holiday with us is as simple as possible but in order to avoid any misunderstandings we have found it necessary this year to outline our terms and conditions in writing
1. The lead name on any multiple booking is responsible for full payment of all those included in the booking. Where this is not acceptable to the booker, individual bookings should be made directly with us by the other parties.
2. A non-returnable deposit of £25 per person per week is payable within 14 days of a provisional reservation or the date stipulated on the quote. Failure to pay the deposit within this time frame will result in the booking be cancelled.
3. Upon receipt of the deposit, Fethibey Ticaret Ltd trading as Yakamoz Hotel will confirm the details of the booking in writing.
4. Any changes to the booking after confirmation is sent may only be made by the person who made the original booking. Any such changes will incur a £10 administration charge UNLESS the change is as a direct result of flights being re-scheduled which is accepted as circumstances outside of personal control.
5. The outstanding balance of the accommodation costs must be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival into a UK designated account. The final date that the payment is due will be communicated in the confirmation of booking letter. No reminder will be sent. Balances not received by this date will result in the cancellation of the holiday by Fethibey Ticaret Ltd – this will be notified in writing.
6. Where special offers are available please note that only 1 form of discount can be processed against one booking at a time.
7. Normal checkout time is 11am but whenever possible rooms will be made available to guests FREE OF CHARGE for use up until 4pm on the designated day of departure. Departures after 4pm will incur a £10 per person room retention fee but the room must be booked at the same time as your holiday to avoid disappointment.
8. Optional Airport Transfer. This service is entirely optional and we are happy to book this for you through the transfer company we work with. Should guests require this service flight details must be advised 14 days before arrival. We regret that we cannot guarantee a pickup service if this deadline is missed. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH WE BOOK YOUR RETURN TRANSFERS YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING YOUR OWN TICKETS AND TRANSFER TIMES THE DAY BEFORE YOU FLY.
Should guests need to cancel their booking following payment of the balance outstanding, a refund will be made on the following basis:
Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday = 50% refund
Cancellation after that date = no refund.
We recommend that all our guests take out adequate holiday insurance to cover such an eventuality.
As ever, we will remain as flexible as possible when extenuating circumstances prevail but would request that you – our customers – help us to help you. If you experience any difficulties with your plans at all, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to assist.